Our investment projects have improved the lives of over 16,000,000 people and have reduced over 2,000,000 tonnes of CO₂ emission reductions and counting.
- world leader in PoA development and management
- one third of all Certified Emission Reductions issued to date by the United Nations from CDM Programs of Activities worldwide
- biggest producer of cookstove emissions reductions in the CDM
- 2.5 million households served with efficient lighting
- served 1 million people in Sub-Saharan African with cleaner cookstoves & cleaner air
- partnered with The Gold Standard on a methodology to verify improved health outcomes from cleaner cooking
- first strategic partner of the pioneering Base-of-the-Pyramid Exchange Fund (BiX).
- manager of the first ever Best-in-Class Cookstove Auction, taking this over from SNV Cambodia