TRANSFORMATION ADVISORY SERVICES
CQC leverages its experience as a project developer and manager in putting its capital to work through innovative financial structures to provide boutique advisory services for select clients.
CQC DIFFERENTIATOR: FROM FIELD TO YOU!
Unlike other service providers, CQC and Transformation Advisory partners have gained experience and insights from actually putting capital to work and taking business risk in the developing countries, financing, managing and evaluating their own projects. The learning that this has generated under the pressure of performance is unique and powerful in understanding the opportunity for transforming the livelihoods of the poor.
Transformation Advisory offers policy-makers, foundations, analysts, corporations and project developers insights and experience from leading edge practitioners in household energy supply and use, sustainable land use, renewable energy, and development of new markets for women’s and children’s health and well-being.
Examples of Transformation Advisory Assignments since inception in 2014:
- Willingness-to-pay and social acceptance analysis of clean cookstoves and sustainable firewood in Lilongwe, Malawi, funded by the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves.
- Design and structuring of a feasibility study for a multi-country one million superclean cookstove program to be financed by forward sale of Averted Disability Adjusted Life Years under a results-based financing payment mechanism).
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment of Efficient Cookstoves in rural Zambia with Community Markets for Conservation, Zambia, for determining productivity improvements for women and increased opportunities for girl children’s schooling.
- Efficient cookstove consumer acceptance and willingness-to-pay assessments in Uganda.
- Sustainability profiling at the enterprise level, and clean cookstoves procurement and carbon asset development for an Indian corporate client.
- Business Concept design for the Private Sector Facility of the Green Climate Fund and design and operation of its various Governance elements.
- Design for a major investment bank of a feasibility study for a one million super clean stove program financed by forward sale of ADALYs.
- Design of an efficient cookstoves Protocol forward crediting protocol for a US-based carbon registry.