- Post-graduate degree in energy/environment or relevant engineering degree (management degree desirable, but not mandatory)
- Understanding of GHG Mechanism in the area of CDM including Kyoto Protocol, Marrakech Accords, Methodologies, Project Design Documentation, Baseline Scenario, Monitoring Reports and validation / verification reports
- Understand, assess and evaluate Carbon Credit possibilities in demand side energy sector.
- Assist technically in development of GHG projects and to take it further through the complete process of registration.
- Conversant with CDM methodologies and procedures, especially in RE, EE sector, VCS, GS Guidelines etc.
- Good skills in technical document preparation
- Coordination with internal departments, consultants, regulatory bodies, carbon credit buyers and work in close cooperation with other disciplines.
- Local and international travel to manage project site
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in GHG, sustainability market
- Good verbal and written communication, presentation skill and report writing
- Good technical and analytical abilities
- Advance skills in excel use
- Good data management skills
- Basic proficiency in using statistical tools & software.
- Self-motivation for community related works
- Willing to work in LDCs
Salary and benefits
- Very competitive in the market with additional benefits
- As per international GHG market
C-Quest Capital (CQC) is a social impact investment platform that channels funds to the poorest communities and families in the developing countries using carbon finance. C-Quest Capital’s mission is to transform the lives of the poorest communities in developing countries by providing access to clean efficient energy technologies and sustainable fuels.
Send your resume to
If you have the zeal to work for community and willing to apply your academic learning to improve community’s basic energy needs, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following detail.
- A cover letter detailing your interest and eligibility on the job
- A note on “Improved Energy Access for Community Development” (not more than 1000 words)
- List of projects you are involved or managed
- Willingness to relocate to Delhi, Bangalore or Hyderabad
- Expected salary
- Maximum days in a month you can give on travel
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.